REVIEW OF "THE CAPTIVE CONDITION: A NOVEL"



From Lit Reactor:

"I like weird. No, actually, I love weird. If a book contains quirky Lynchian characters, occult ritualism, and en masse drug usage, generally speaking, I’m in. Luckily, The Captive Condition contains all of this in spades. Every character would be right at home in a Lynch film. But don’t get me wrong, even though I’ve mentioned Lynch twice in the same paragraph (and now a third time.), The Captive Condition isn’t a rip off of a David Lynch film (now four times), because Kevin P. Keating has created a wholly original and intriguing universe in the bizarre world of Normandy Falls."

READ THE REVIEW HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gwendolyn Greene and the Moondog Coronation Ball of 1957: a novella

PENGUIN RANDOM HOUSE: author's page

THE MIRACLES AND MINDLESS PURSUITS OF HILDA WHITBY: a short story